Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello there....

Hello. Wow! Finally, I'm here writing for my blog. It's so amazing how I miss my darling blog but still couldn't find ample time to share things that happened to me especially during my Raya time. Well.. I  do have many pictures taken but they are all inside my new handphone and annoyingly, I don't know how to transfer them to PC. So, need some time to study for my Incik Hafiz then I can share to all. 
Here, I just want to share the latest Korean drama (which is think is on air at the moment on Channel 393). It's The New Tales of Gisaeng. It's quite fun to watch this drama as I Love watching this darling couple who finally managed to be together. Well.. it's so common storyline but I think the way its presented really touches me. Apart from that, I also like watching them using the new handphone especially Samsung Galaxy SII. That's why I bought it!! So Korean fever right!!! HEhehe.. That's all I want to share at the moment. Need to help my friends packing for the course. Till then, BYE!!!!! (Opps.. Dont forget to watch!)



The New Tales Of Gisaeng

No comments:

Post a Comment