Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Beauty Time

Hi everyone. Today, I would like share my Sebamed products. I can be categorized under problematic skin. I have pimples that only appear on my nose and recently on my chin. Only these area. Plus I have oily skin on my T zone, which commonly faced by Asian poeple. 
Before, I used so many brands especially the expensive ones like Clinique, Body Shop, Clarins. Others brands that I also used are Olay, Nivea and others. They never work on my skin. I got really frustrated.
Recently, I found out that my niece had a whitehead on her nose and it's gone after she used an acne gel from Sebamed. After I tried few times, my bigger pimple went away but the scar is there, left for my souvenirs.Hahaha.. Then, I bought the starter kit and I could see that the pimples on my nose and chin especially are reducing!. That's a good start for me. So, let me share you what I am using now. check it out!

                     Firstly, I use cleansing foam. There is no fragrant used. Very foamy. 

            Secondly, I use this toner. Honestly, it has quite strong smell but very soothing. 


                        Thirdly, I use this gel. It's to prevent from the activeness of the acne.


And lastly, I use Teenage Apt Gel on my pimples.


I think if this product is really working on my skin , I would be the luckiest gal in the world. Hehehe... So, my advice is to choose your skincare product wisely. Da...
                                

 

No comments:

Post a Comment