Monday, January 31, 2011

Kehilangan yang mengejutkan..

Salam to all... Saje nak share tentang kehilangan one of my schoolmates, Nizam. I was told by my fb friends that he met an acscident with a car, and he died on the spot. D most saddest things is, it is hit and run accident. I wasnt quite close to him but we had been classmates since standard form to six. i still remember, when i got to my new school in (F) Linggiu, i saw him 1st. He was wearing his school uniform with button put up to the neck. but he was so sweet. Then he left for another school. But I met him again when I got to my new upper secondary school at Kota Tinggi. Although we were not in the same class, we always met. He looked very poyo at that time. 
But those are the unforgettable memories that i have about him. Including when his brother tried to tackle me then. hahaha.. That was a long time ago. Very childish. But Last nite, I couldnt sleep well because I felf so terkilan that he has gone in such a young age. Plus, leaving behind his young and beautiful(of course) wife and the lovely children. My friends told me that he just got his new baby a few days ago. I remember what my mother told me once that sometimes, when we get a new family member, we tend to lose one too. 
You know what, Allah is D Greatest, D Almighty. He has the answers for all things. May I, My Beloved Hubby and my families be in blessed lives ever after.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment