Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cuti day a.k.a Kemas Dayy!!

Happy Chinese New Year to every1. Cuti panjang ni, no plans made at all.So, we just planned last nite that we would clean up our dearly home today. and lets see what we up to in the afternoon. Tapi up to now, (252 pm) My Incik Hafiz tak lapar. Sebab tu die senyap je. aku ni?? Kebulur tau... 

Baru 1st day cuti ni , dah bosan. There are another 3 days left. But i have my class ; English Class this saturday. 9 am - 4 pm. I got 30 students. Fuiyo!! Makcik2 ni dah get ready nak kene masuk kelas ke? Aku ni memang le garang, x hengat! That is what my students call me. But I m not that garang. I just prefer to speak out a bit louder than usual. If not, then my students tend to yawn and sleep in the end. In addition, i usually a bit frustrated if my students couldn't remember what they have learnt in primary school like noun, adjective, verb, all those tenses.... so, what should i do to all these makciks if the same things happen? Aiyo... i couldnt imaginelah. But for sure, I'll try to share whatever information that i have with them. I'll try to make them use English as they comfortable to use.

Oklah.. Wish me the  best for my class and whatever plans that My Incik Hapiz and I will do . Bye...

oppsss! bilelah nak upload gambar my nieces kan... kene belajar upload dulu ni... hahahahah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment