Salam to everyone. Today, I'm on leave. I lost my car key and my spare alarm car key is not functioning. Aiyo... My Incik Hafiz got very angry with me. I just kept my mouth shut and just helped him do whatever he asked me to to. After an hour searching for the key, I knew I hast lost it. Last Monday, after i got back from hospital, I got very tired and sad (because of the result), so i quickly went into the house and I thought i put the key inside the Guardian's plastic bag. Maybe, i mistakenly threw the plastic bag!! But I thought I have checked it twice. Well... It is my luck maybe.
So, my Incik Hafiz opened the car door by using the spare key and the alarm sounded noisily. But, in the end, he managed to stop the alarm. So, this morning I have to go to Perodua to get the new alarm for the car. Luckily my KJ approved my leave. I thought the price of the new alarm maybe somewhere RM 100 and above, so i spared about RM300 in case something happens.Supprisingly, the price is less than RM 45. So, I headed home happily. So, the pic above is my new alarm of the car key.
Morale of the story, put the important key( car, house and office ) in one safe place. A warning to me : do not be so clumsy!!
Bye!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment