Salam. Why I call today is Frustrated day? Because:
1. I got back from hospital and then the doctor said, my ovary is not ok. That bothers me so much and i cried all the way home.
2. I got less money to be spent on. At first, i planned to have lunch with My Incik Hafiz , then shop a few things at Subang Parade. (Obviously not a few things ok!) But because of less money that i have now, i cancel the plans. I better get home soon and feed my new adopted cat. Acik Tom, that's her name. Hehehehe...
3. This reason is just the minor reason. I got frustrated because I found out that Safiq Rahim has a gf. What???? Haahaha. Silly me... Poor my My Incik Hafiz. No lah. As i mention before, I just admire him. Nothing more ok My Incik Hafiz.
These are the reasons why I get frustrated today. Well, I hope i can cheer up myself after taking a nap.Hahaha..Need to fresh up before cooking special maggie sup with extra egs asked by My Incik Hafiz. That's all for today. Bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment