Hi there.. It's been a while... I miss my blog. But lately I couldn't find ample time for my blog although i know nobody is reading this. but it's ok. like my initial plan of having a blog is to lash out things that i cannot say in public, in front of my friends.
I juz finished with my outdoor english class with PBT in Hulu Selangor. It was a bit challenging starting with the selection of teachers... So many objection from my super duper KJ but at last I know there's so many unforgetabble experience that i have learnt through it. i managed to capture some pictures and videos for the class. but dont have time to upload. laterlah yek..
In these two months, so many things have happened. About my in laws, with my mom, my elder sis... Fuiyo... Luckily I dont have any issues with my Incik Hafiz. But i was very happy when i managed to lose about more than 10 kilos for last 2 months. Suddenly, i went up a bit these 2, 3 days. Well... my plan is, to reduce my food intake. Well Noorulhuda, no more 'lontong' afterwards at uphill stall ha.. U better watch out!! Hehehehe..
Honestly, i have so many things in my mind to be typed here. But I need to mop my floor now so that, i can watch d match later. Malaysian! Chiyok! Please beat Lebanon ok.. By then, Adios!!
No comments:
Post a Comment