Hi..
I'm having K Fever now.. It's better known as Korea Fever. Im so into korean drama nowadays. It started when My Incik Hafiz decided to change our Astro decoder to Beyond. Since then, I am able to watch channel 393... Wow! I used to have a friend who spent all her money buying Korean drama CDs and i dont think it was wise thing to spend ur money. It was so silly. But now, I know how it is like to be so emotionally attached with Korean drama... Currently, I'm watching Midas.
This is the main actor of Midas. Just like my dream guy. Hehehe..
This is the main actress of Midas. I like her beautiful eyes.
I'm also watching 49 days. So sweet!
This is one of my favorite character in this drama. Very snob and caring kind of guy.
The scheduler.. Wow!
This is one of the actresses. I like her character. Playful and silly but very determined!
So, let's go to http://www.mysoju.com/ for more information...





No comments:
Post a Comment